El diario de una doble vida

¡Sí, soy gay! Aunque muchos lo ignoren...

Thought of the day September 28 Part I


Today is Monday, September 8th, 2008. It’s been a long while. I’ve been through an emotional rollercoaster. First, all the stuff about my career; but, I finally decided that I should take advantage of my scholarship. I’ll finish computers and then I’ll decide what to do. Nevertheless, many other things happened during this time.

I have this friend, her name is Andy. She had difficulties with her uncle, whom she stayed with during the week. One day, she called me so worried because she just had left her uncle’s apartment and had no place to stay during the quarter’s final week; so, I offered her to stay with me. The very next day she brought her stuff. That was a weird week; I mean, when I woke up in the morning, there was a girl lying on my bed. I could hardly believe it (Did I mention she is so hot?). And the worst part is that I know nothing will ever happen between us…

This takes me to my next issue: love. As a teenager, I became really close to girls. Painfully, I was too close to them. I became best friend with all the hottest girls; but they just didn’t think of me as a boy, I was just ‘their best friend’. I have to say that this really annoys me. When I realized they did not consider me as a possible boyfriend, I had a deep depression. I think it will be impossible for me to get a girlfriend. I’m just too cute for being a boyfriend. At least a girl’s boyfriend…

Yeah, I think I found a reason why I started with guys: probably I gave up with girls. Then, I took my chance with boys. By the way, I have to tell what happened last Friday. The day started dark, but night it was simply perfect. I had planned a small party at my apartment; I invited my hot friends (girls) and some buddies. I decided to do this because I wanted to celebrate with my school friends and wanted them to meet my new friends. However, everything went wrong.

To start, on the very last minute, most girls quitted. So, I decided to cancel everything; I sent ext messages to everyone saying “tonight’s is over”. My friend Betty (one of the only two girls that actually said yes) told that the next time I should make plans and don’t mind about girls, I guess she’s right. Nevertheless, I still wanted to hang out anyway. For my luck, I talked to another friend, Jacob, and he was desperate for hanging out too. So, we called our friend Matt (he is the car man!) and he was ok to spend the night with us; after that, we called our friend Helen, but it was a bit difficult to convince her, but in the moment I told her Matt was going with us, she absolutely accepted, I wondered why… until later…

0 apreciaciones:

¡Bienvenid@!

Soy Daniboy, por medio de este blog muestro un poquito sobre la dualidad de mi vida.Se acepta cualquier tipo de comentario, eso sí, están sujetos a censura en caso de que se considere necesario.Si ud tiene derechos legales sobre algún contenido publicado en este blog, por favor hágamelo saber para retirar dicho material.
¡Qué disfrute de este diario de doble vida!

Mi logo

Mi logo
Diseño propio ^^

A ver qué resulta de esto...

Gente con excelente gusto