El diario de una doble vida

¡Sí, soy gay! Aunque muchos lo ignoren...

Thought of the day September 8 Part II





These were our plans: first, we were going to the movies; and then, alcohol!!! We arrived to the mall, but there was no good movie to watch and we went into stores and bought some nice clothes. After that, we were to a bar to eat. Once there, we decided to go somewhere nicer, so, I proposed ‘Oh’, which is a gay club. I had hear about it because Geremy once invited me, but I wasn’t sure, I had to meet the place first and with my friends it was a perfect opportunity because it would be just dancing; but what a surprise came later…

My friend Matt was kinda worried about going to Oh, but I just thought it was because of Jacob (he is so innocent) and Helen (I can bet that she’s never been to a place like that). Once in, we found two friends of Matt. Matt was not so happy and I asked him why; he told me that one of those friends is his ex-couple and that he’s dating with the other guy, who actually is Matt’s best friend in the gay scene. Of course you can imagine the conflict in my mind. I was so confused because I didn’t expect that form Matt, but I was also happy because I had finally met a real friend who is gay. The rest of the night was weird. I was dancing with them and in a moment Matt and his best friend disappeared just like that. And they left Matt’s ex… Each time they did that, Helen looked at me like saying “these two have something weird”, but I just turned around and kept dancing.

The next day, the conversation with Matt was inevitable. He called me to explain everything about last night. And obviously I told him that I’m gay too. I told him all the story about Geremy; and we both promise not to tell anybody about our sexuality; even thought his mother already knows, he doesn’t want anybody at the campus to know, neither do I. I just hope Helen and Jacob don’t figure out anything; it would be so embarrassing.

0 apreciaciones:

¡Bienvenid@!

Soy Daniboy, por medio de este blog muestro un poquito sobre la dualidad de mi vida.Se acepta cualquier tipo de comentario, eso sí, están sujetos a censura en caso de que se considere necesario.Si ud tiene derechos legales sobre algún contenido publicado en este blog, por favor hágamelo saber para retirar dicho material.
¡Qué disfrute de este diario de doble vida!

Mi logo

Mi logo
Diseño propio ^^

A ver qué resulta de esto...

Gente con excelente gusto