El diario de una doble vida

¡Sí, soy gay! Aunque muchos lo ignoren...

Second Thought February 22nd

Today is Friday, February 22nd. I’m trying to finish the homework I didn’t present last Monday. Things are getting better, I mean, today I chatted with Geremy. We decided to meet on Thursday, He invited me to join him to the beach, I really want to go to the beach but, how would I explain that to my parents? The most of time I feel like I’m still a young boy who has to ask his parents for everything. It really annoys me when they start the interrogatory just because I’m some minutes late. Geremy might think I’m so immature, maybe he’s right. On the other hand, how would I go to the beach with someone who I don’t really know? That’s senseless.

Nevertheless, tomorrow night I’ll hang out with Kryss. I just hope I don’t get drunk, that would cause me a lot of troubles. Anyway, I’ll take those tequilas. Oh, if you wonder about the trip to Melisa’s, my parents cancelled it because there is no money. That was my opportunity to suntan, I’m losing the color.

Talking about money, I have to think how I will spend what I have. I’ll buy a cell-phone, a really cheap and “technoless” one. It will cost twenty-six thousand colones. To finish today’s Thought of the day, I keep waiting for Thursday (I’ll have sex that day). Finally I’ll have those tequilas!

0 apreciaciones:

¡Bienvenid@!

Soy Daniboy, por medio de este blog muestro un poquito sobre la dualidad de mi vida.Se acepta cualquier tipo de comentario, eso sí, están sujetos a censura en caso de que se considere necesario.Si ud tiene derechos legales sobre algún contenido publicado en este blog, por favor hágamelo saber para retirar dicho material.
¡Qué disfrute de este diario de doble vida!

Mi logo

Mi logo
Diseño propio ^^

A ver qué resulta de esto...

Gente con excelente gusto